Ms. Legaux's Teacher's Page
Welcome to 5th Grade!
I am excited to begin the 2020-2021 school year at Cerrato High School. I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones.
For automatic updates to this page, please SUBSCRIBE to this page (see the subscribe button on right side of the screen). Once you subscribe using your email address, updates will be emailed to you when I update them here. This way you will not have to go to my page every day to see if anything was added (just one more tool to help us better communication with parents and students).
Students may drop by my office for additional assistance during my tutorial periods (see below). My schedule is posted outside of my office as well. Please email me in advance if you know you are coming. I am also available after school by appointment.
Monday - 4th, 5th, and 7th periods
Tuesday - 3rd, 6th, and 7th periods
Wednesday - 5th and 7th periods
Thursday - 5th period
Friday - 1st and 6th periods
Your quarter grade in this course will be based on the following set of general criteria and may be customized according to your specific teacher.
- Appropriate class participation and thorough completion of activities carried out in the classroom.
- Quizzes, unit tests, homework assignments, including make-up work.
- Completion of reading and written assignments in class and outside the classroom.
- Quarter projects and other major assignments.
- Classroom notebook/journal/folder including maintenance and retrieval of handout.
- Extra credit opportunities may arise at various times during the semester
Thank you Jon for joinging me today